Friday, August 24, 2012

Classroom Photos

Today was long. But it ended on such a good note.  The new teachers all went out to dinner to relax and not talk about school!! It was wonderful and very much needed for a girl like me.

I know that I should have posted these pictures earlier but I never got around to it!  Also, I am not incredibly happy with my room design and layout still but for now it is what I have to work with.  So without further ado.....


Welcome to 4 B!

Super Summer Writing Activity from Coffee, Kids, and Compulsive Lists

freshly painted wall that will become our math stations


cubbies for back packs


classroom jobs above the white board


crazy desk area....
I did just get my Elmo today at the very end of the day.... BUT I can't wait to use it.  It does require me to rearrange my desk space so hopefully that area will be much more neat in a little while!

I am linking up with Swimming into Second





2 comments:

  1. Your room is so nice with the new paint and all! I like how you put the jobs above the board. Nice way to keep them front and center in the kids' minds.

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! We use the hand signals in our class too. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover