Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Made It #12

I am finally, for the second time, able to link up with Tara and 4th Grade Frolics.  I have loved looking over all the creations and seeing everyone's ideas.  This week I am sharing digital things that I have made for classroom.

Item #1 - Attendance signs.  We have magnets by the door that students move as they come into the class. They also move their magnets when they go to the restroom. I moved them together so it would fit in one picture, but you get the idea!



Item # 2 - Reward Cards.  For my Clip Chart the top is 'Star Student'.  My students are very motivated by rewards.  I know that is not the purpose of the clip chart, but I needed something for them.  We discussed as a class what some rewards can be that don't cost me money. They had so many ideas... I was Shocked!!

(Well I have been trying to make this a freebie for over an hour.  TPT must not like me this weekend. If it gets up soon I will share it with you all!)

Item # 3 - Subject signs.  I post our daily assignments here. Our white boards are not magnetic so I had to staple them to the border. It really bothers me that they are not even but I struggled putting them up so much that they are staying where they are!!

 

Oh my classroom jobs are sneaking in there too. Unfortunately, I dont have a better picture of them but you can see that I they are similar in design just black and white!



Well that is all for today.  More detailed pictures of the classroom will be coming soon.  

Adios from Thailand :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover