Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Favorite blog list

So recently I have noticed that lots of blogs have added (or already had and I just now noticed!) a list or page of blogs that they follow and love.  I have really enjoyed Lori's Blogging Buddies page from Teaching with Love and Laughter.  I have found many other wonderful blogging buddies through her page!  I highly recommend looking through this page to find more blogging buddies as well as all of her other pages!!

Since I am quite new to this whole blogging thing I have loved the ease of finding people.  I am now wondering if this adding a page for this is the way to go.  I have been hesitant to add buttons because I hate the way they make the page soooo much longer. So I have only added a few buttons to my page.  However, I feel bad that not all of my blogging buddies have equal treatment, true sign of a teacher, always trying to make things fair.  As of right now, I am going to do some research and see what I like best and also try to figure out how to make it work on my page.

So what are your thoughts on this? Do you have a page designated to the blogs you love? Do you enjoy having the buttons on the side?

Here are the links from Teaching with Love and Laughter's page.  Make sure to check her page for any additions!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find you! I'm very new to blogging also and it's been a huge learning curve or me!

    Your blog looks wonderful and I am very impressed that you figured out how to add a blog hop linky!

    I'm your newest follower and hope we chat again soon!
    LindaAroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by!! I was impressed too because I am still working on the whole 'code' thing. Thanks for following.

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover