Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Departure

I know I havent been the best at blogging the past week or so and unfortunately it is only going to get worse.  BUT I have a very very very good excuse.  The past couple days I have been saying all of my goodbyes and packing all of my possessions into 2 bags.  It has been an amazing and stressful week.  Not to mention that I have a caught a cold.... I am one UNHAPPY camper.  It is so frustrating!!


Anyway, for those of you who do not know, I am moving to Thailand tomorrow.  It is entirely crazy.  The reality of it all is sinking in and I am beginning to wonder if I lost my mind when I signed up for this....  But I know that it will all work out and be fine.  Until then.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! is about how I'm feeling. 


The teacher in me had to include a picture so this is where I am going!!

So on that note. I know for sure I will not be posting again until Friday. I hope you can all bear with me! I will have lots to share once I get there. Including pictures of MY CLASSROOM!!! I can't wait!

Thank you all for your support.  

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip. Can't wait to see pictures once you arrive!

    Jessica
    Teach on a Limb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't wait to see the pictures and read about your exciting adventure!

    Grade Three is the Place for Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels!! :)

    Stephanie
    Maestrabilingue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see photos and hear about your new adventure!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover