Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Encouragement

Two things: I am very glad that I have internet and can update this post live :) and I am very thankful for all of the bloggy support. It makes what I am doing that much more wonderful.

Anyway, Sunday Encouragement. Today's quote comes from Eleanor Roosevelt.  I love Eleanor Roosevelt. However, I must admit that I do not know much about her life or what she did but I do know that many of my favorite quotes come from her!



This has brought me so much encouragement throughout this journey just getting here.  I was so worried and afraid about this transition but I knew that in order for me to grow, I had to let go and look fear in the face!! 


I know that this might not apply to everyone but I have to imagine that there are other circumstances in school in which you have to look fear in the face. Maybe it is integrating a new idea or lesson that others are afraid of, or maybe a new management system. Or maybe you have to confront a student, parent or teacher and it is scary.  But the reality still exists to gain strength, courage, and confidence, you must do the thing you THINK you cannot do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover