Monday, November 26, 2012

TPT Purchases

TPT sales are a life saver.  I am so in love with my purchases this round. My classroom is in for some major changes for the good!!  Today, I am linking up with Erin from Tales from Room 112 and my home country, OHIO!!, to share our purchases from Cyber Monday Sale.


I have been soaking up every post that Stephanie from Teaching in Room 6 has done about calendar math.  Here is the link to all of those posts.  I have been dying to try this with my students but did not know how to get it started or what to create for the worksheet.

Because of the sale I could finally get my hands on her Calendar Math for Upper Grades BUNDLE Pack!! I am so excited to use this in my classroom. I am very happy to get the bundle pack because it will help me know where my students should be and where they are headed!  I am stoked about this.
I am also very very excited to have finally gotten 101+ Writing Prompts from Katie Jones Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans.  My kids will never be able to complain again for not having anything to write about!!
  

Finally I got the Math Enrichment Worksheets and Nonfiction Text Features Task Cards from the lovely Rachel Lynette atMinds in Bloom.  I just realized that I have purchased many of her things but am not following her blog.  Don't worry that has been corrected now!

Whew!! Can you tell I am excited about these things?!?! I wish my other Christmas shopping would be this easy and fun! 

On a side note, I had a fantastic weekend and got to experience this unforgettable festival!!!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Looks like you found some great products :) I'm your newest follower!

    Erin
    Tales From Room 112

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover